Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mo Manning

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I'm still in the process of making late gifts for my daughters daycare so I'll be posting those all week. Here is one that I am entering into Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge they asked for Punches and/or Dies. So here's what I did...

Copics
Jump and Jive from Pink by Design
Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
Liquid Pearls
Paper from my sis
Spellbinder Dye Cut
Bling from my stash

:), Vanessa

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is adorable! I love that beautiful paper and your cute sentiment! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Vanessa!!! How adorable! I love this Mo Manning image...and your coloring is just gorgeous! I love the DPs you used too!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank