Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge A, B, C

At Alota Rubber Stamps their challenge is A, B, C... meaning that the main things on your project should start with A, B, or C and/or all 3. :)

So A... Alota Rubber Cuteness
B... Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles
C... Circles


I am absolutely loving the color blue right now and it fits perfectly with the cutie pie yellow bees. So here's what I used:

Pink by Design - Scripted Year
Stampin Up - 1 1/4 Circle Punch
SU - 2 1/2 Circle Punch
SU Paper - Very Vanilla
My Minds Eye Paper - Lush 2 Navy
Cuddle Bug Dry Embossing Template
Spellbinder - S4 124 Classic Scalloped Circles Large

Hope you enjoy, V



2 comments:

Helene said...

Great card! Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge

Raven B said...

Oh my gosh this is my favorite!!! LOVE IT

Love you
Ray