Friday, December 23, 2011

Good morning hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas Eve Eve :). I hope you are having a fabulous week. I wanted to do a quick little post to showcase another magnet I made for a friend of mine. She is a HUGE Jack Skelington fan.

I have it hanging on the fridge until I wrap it so excuse the background.  Anyhoo I used my expression to cut the tree and star. I also used embrodery paper from Hobby Lobby. It has a different texture to it which is awesome. Plus, I couldn't pass up the design. I used bakers twine in black and white at the bottom. I also put some ribbon on the gifts.

What I used:
Jack Skelington (I just went to the site to check the spelling and Jack sold out :( but there is still more awesomeness over there)
Snow Writer from Peachykeen Stamps
Bakers Twine (sis)
SU retired Christmas Paper
Embrodery Paper
Copics

Hugs, V

1 comment:

Ro said...

The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favorite movies!!! Love this magnet! =)