Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrappin Sunday

Good afternoon everyone. I haven't posted in a few days but I have been productive. My sister has a monthly scrapin day. It's awesome company and just an overall feel good party :). Her theme was Summer which was perfect because I have pictures from the summer that I haven't put in a book yet. She gives us 3 different ideas and then we run with them. The first is a scrapbook double layout.
It's not the best picture but I couldn't see into my camera to get it right. She had everything pre-loaded into design studio for us. We used Stretch Your Imagination and From My Kitchen. Then we made a card and a candy bag:
To create these lovelies we used Stretch Your Imagination, My Pink Stamper Stamps, and Peachy Keen Stamps. I'm going to give the candy bag to my son tomorrow for his first day of school. Here's a picture of the ladies (minus me someone has to take the pics):
Hope ya'll enjoy and had a fab weekend. :), Vanessa

3 comments:

Raven B said...

How awesome is that I didnt know someone was taking pictures lol.
Love you!

*Star said...

How stinkin' cute! I love that pk face stamp on your card. Your and Raven's Summer layouts make me want to go out and Bar-b-q. ;) Tfs and have a great day.

Celeste B. said...

What cute little treat holders! Adorable! :)