Sunday, August 8, 2010

7 Kids College Fund First Challenge

If you've been reading my blog you might notice I talk about a few stamp companies A LOT. One of those is http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/ awesome online shop that has TONS of stamps and accessories. I love them and have for a while. It just so happens they put together a challenge blog http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ and are having their first challenge as we speak. So I of course wanted to enter. Their criteria was that we use one of their stamps in our card for the challenge, they also requested that we use Pink and Dots. So here it is...
I used:
SWISS PIXIES GRETEL from C.C. Designs
Colored with my copics and paper pieced with My Mind's Eye Patterened Paper.
My Mind's Eye Patterened Paper
I also used stickles on her wing and to add something to her background.
I used Tim Holtz Dream embellishment (So excited I found them. I saw them on Mandy's blog and had to have em)
I stamped some with Circle Circus from SU
Ribbon from my sis's stash.
I'm very pleased with the final product. Hope Mr. Linky is as well :))

8 comments:

Julie said...

Super cute card!

Thank you for joining the 7 Kids College Fund challenge.

Julie

Manuela said...

Lovely card! ♥ Very sweet!

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
¤Manuela¤

Raven B said...

This is fabulous sis you know I love it. The colors are amazing.
Love you,
Raven

Jane H said...

This is so cute! thank you for sharing.

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the bling and cute ticket.
Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next time!
Hugs
Annika

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

*Star said...

Wow, your card is beautiful!!!
Have a great day. :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.