Sunday, July 25, 2010

Card for my dad

I'm getting ahead of my card making before school starts up again. First, is my dad's birthday card. I used the challenge at Cards for Men. They asked us to create a card for a man with 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments. I'm really loving the new colors at Stampin Up. I wasn't sure about them but they are fabulous and fit so well together. Which is probably why I didn't use any patterned paper. I chose an image from Mo's Digital Pencil. She is an absolutely amazing illustrator/artist. Some of her images take my breath away. Here's what I came up with:
Used:
Sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Image from Mo's Digital Pencil
Copics (Lot's of copics)
SU Paper
Brads (Came with the Crop-A-Dile)

Pretty simple but he'll love it. :), V

4 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

what an awesome card for your Dad!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love that image. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

Alison said...

Great card- there are so many fab fishing images! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Cards for Men. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Alison x

Raven B said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful and then some!
Love ya,
Me