Saturday, July 24, 2010

Peachykeen Sketch Challenge

At the Peachykeen Stamps Challenge they have a sketch for us to try. My sister hipped me to them as well. What a great sister. I wanted to make a birthday card for my God son who is turning 8 in a couple of days. He is such a great kid and right now thinks Harry Potter is the Cat's Meow. So I wanted to incoorperate some new Cricut cartidges I just got along with some of the cutest dang stamps from Peachykeen Stamps. Here's what I came up with :

I made a hat with Dress Up Paperdolls - Cricut Cartidge
The wood #8 with Pooh's Font - Cricut Cartidge (Thanks Ray)
The Cutest Owl from Create a Critter - Cricut Cartridge
The face on the hat is from my sisters Peachykeen faces (They coordinate with the Cricut Mini Monsters)
The owl is from my set of PK754 - Critter Faces Set A Medium (Super super super cute)
The stickers are from my sis's stash.
Paper from SU (I just noticed I didn't use any patterend paper!!!)
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
SU Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes

I hope he likes it. It coordinates with his presents.
He asked for a the Harry Potter broom and the Golden Snitch.
:), V


5 comments:

Raven B said...

This is tooo cute sister.
Hugs,
Raven

bumblebee creations said...

this is awesome! Love that white owl!!!

Janice W. said...

I am sure your God-son will love this card! Great job with the PK challenge and good luck!

Nikki Foraker said...

OMG you just stop it right now!!! It's Harry Potterriffic! I ♥ it!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

Nikki ☺

Unknown said...

LOVE your HP inspired card Vanessa!!
The little chap must've been thrilled with it! Aww it's SO cute.
Thank you so much for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx