Sunday, May 16, 2010

Super Sam

I completed this card for a couple reasons. The first is the most important... This card is going to be sent to Super Sam. He was just diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma and I wanted to send him out a card ASAP. If you'd like to send Sam a card please read my earlier post. He's only 5 and hopefully the cards he receives will keep his little spirit up. I followed the sketch at Club Anya and Friends . Head on over and join in on their weekly sketch.






Ian Karate Digi from The Greeting Farm

I used all SU paper
Cuddle Bug to emboss and cut out the lettering
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Glitter from Hobby Lobby
Copics
The die cut I made myself with a cereal box and a brad, that I traced.

I hope you all are able to join me on sending out Sam a card or two. Have a wonderful Sunday and hope you enjoy the rest of your week.  :), V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK You SOOOO much for sending this wonderful card to Sam! I LoVe IT!! You are very kind to do this and thank you for passing it on!!
HUGS