Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Card

Good evening everyone. I feel like I've been working on projects all day. My neices birthday is coming up and so I had to make her very special presents which I'll post later (once I finish). For now I'm posting her card. I followed the sketch at Delightful Sketches . This is my first time using their blog but I liked what I saw. So here is what I came up with...


This is the inside.

I'm pretty proud of the inside. I recently started completing the cards. Before I would leave them blank but it just makes it so much prettier to finish.

I used a C.C. Design Stamp
All SU Paper
SU Teeny Tiny Wishes Sentiment
Flowers
Buttons
Copics
A new cuddlebug embossing folder.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your tuesday, :) V

5 comments:

Raven B said...

lovin it sis super awesome.
Hugs,
me

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Verry pretty colours, and I love the embossed background, it's like she is sitting surrounded with flowers.:)) Love it.
Thanks for playing with DS.

Rosalien

Karen said...

Very pretty, thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches.
xx

Farm Girl said...

Oh I love it! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches!

Lena said...

very nice card! The image is cute!

Greeting
Lena