Wednesday, May 12, 2010

At Last...

I know I've been gone for a while. Life just kinda blew up all around me. I have a little break but not long. What little break I have I'd like to spend a good majority of it scrapin and making cards. I was on the  Club Anya & Friends blog and they had an interesting challenge. They asked us to Pierce It, Piece It, and Punch It. I've never pierced anything before so this was the perfect opportunity.

I used:
SU Stamp Set: Circle Circus
SU Stamp Set: Picture This
All SU Paper
SU Ribbon
Copics
Greeting Farm Stamp

2 comments:

Amy said...

This card is just way too cute and I think you did a fab job with the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card! I love how you layered the circles!
P.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli