Sunday, October 14, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 39: Color Inspiration

Well hello everyone. It has been almost a full year since I have posted on blogger. I've created since then but no time to blog. This weekend I made a fun project and wanted to share it.. Peachy Keen posted a  Color Inspiration Challenge and I made a peachy fun home decor project for my office at work. Here are the pictures:


I went to my sisters and used her stamps from the September 2012 Stamp Club Release. I also used her new super cute faces called Piles of Smiles. I purchased the Piles of Smiles Background Stamp but completely forgot to purchase the faces... I now know what will be on my Christmas wish list. :0) I also dusted off my cricut and cut out a spider web, bat, moon and haunted house from a few different carts I have. The shadowbox was something I cut using my sisters ecraft machine and an SVG file. If you'd like the specifics I can ask her. I hope you enjoy and can't wait to hang it in my office tomorrow.
This is the side view showing the inside of the shadow box. Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and hope to see you all more often. :0), Vanessa

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Welcome back, Vanessa! You sure came back with a bang, because your home decor project is just amazing! Great job, and thanks so much for playing along with us for The Peachy Keen Challenge!
~Lorie

Nikki Foraker said...

OMGawsh!!! This is FABULOUS!!! WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

Nikki

Michelle said...

this is soooo cute !! LOVE the bat hanging down from the twine !!!! toooo cute ! awesome job ! !!! Thanks so much for participating this week in the Peachy Keen Challenge !!!

Michelle-DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Melissa said...

Darling project!

Jennie Garcia said...

This project is too awesome!! AND I LOVEEEEE the face you used on the little witch!!
Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

This is sooo awesome sis I LOVE it!!!! :)
Love you!!!
Me