Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Elisabeth Bell World Challenge

Good afternoon. I started working on my new entry at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog this time around things went smoothly and I was able to pull it all together in line with what was asked. So I chose the flowers, buttons, and sparkle. I added a little sparkle to the whole card using sparkle spray. It's hard to show in the picture but trust me it's there. I have flowers obviously from the flower but also on the little pink button which has a rose engraved on it :).

Here's my entry:

What I used:

Pati's Kisses - Elisabeth Bell Digi
SU Pixie - Pink Ink & Accents and Elements Fleurettes
Tim Holtz - Adage Tickets and Tea Dye Ink
Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pack - Be Mine
Raven (sis) - Glitter Spray
Button from Stash
Copics

I'm going to enter this into Sketch Saturdays using their sketch as well as Elisabeth Bell World Challenge Blog

Hope you enjoy, V :@)



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet! I love your crochet flower. Thanks so much for joining in at EB World this time
hugs Julie P

Terry said...

Hey there thank you for joining us at the Sketch Saturday Challenge, your card is really beautifull and your image soooo cute. Good luck, hugs terry xxxx

Mary Lou said...

Awhh Pati's Kisses is adorable here!!! Love her in pinks!! Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!
Hugz

Raven B said...

I simply love the colors you used on her! She is so pretty!!

Love you
Ray

Janiel/ janny said...

What a cute card!!! Thanks for sharing your creativeness with us at the EBWCB this month!
hugs.....

Renkata said...

So sweet and adorable card.

Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

Penni said...

What a cute card - I love your flower.
Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sissi4477 said...

Such a beautiful card. Great.
Thanks for joining us at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge.

Hugs from germany

Sebrina

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge blog last month.

Janneke XO