Monday, December 19, 2011

Unity Stamp Challenge

Good evening everyone. I was at my sisters today enjoying a day of scrappin and snow. While I was there I worked on 15 tags for the kids Christmas gifts. I didn't cut holes in them because I'm just going to tape them onto the gift. One of the stamps I used was from one of my sis's stamp of the month kits from Unity Stamps. I just ordered mine (SOOOOO super excited) and can hardly wait until it gets here. :) I was going to wait for mine to enter the challenge but I just couldn't so here's what I came up with...


I'm going to enter it into the Unity Gift Wrapping Challenge (If you have Unity Stamps head on over you have until the beginning of Jan. to enter)

What I used?

Unity Stamp
Copics
Stickles
Liquid Pearls

Hugs, V



2 comments:

Raven B said...

I LOVE this!!!!

Aleks said...

so cute, i hope the kids noticed all the work you put into them! :) Hope you're enjoying the kotm, i love mine!