Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Magnet

I have to say that I love crafting/creating. It relaxes me it's definatly cheap therapy. So in todays therapy session I made a Santa Clause magnet for my dad. I was able to finally ink up my Santa Set PK-332 from Peachykeen stamps. I didn't take a picture of the magnet before I shalacked it with Modge Podge so it's a little shinny.
What I used:
Modge Podge
Peachykeen Stamps Snow Writer
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
Stampin Up Paper - Retired
Copics

I'm entering my magnet into two challenges:
Priscillastyles - Who provided me with the wonderful sketch &
Peachykeen Stamp Challenge - Use a PKS face and the rest is our choice. :)
If you didn't know PKS is having an open design team call.

Hugs, V

11 comments:

Raven B said...

This is amazing! I love love love it!

VICTORIA said...

wow the Magnet is a great idea and you did a wonderful job on it. :)

Anonymous said...

i also im loving

marsha said...

Lovely Santa and great design! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, hope you will come back and play again next year!
Hugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

I had to follow your blog cause the name caught my eye! ;)

~Vanessa W

Unknown said...

Smashing idea Vanessa!! Love how fluffy your Santa hat is! Thank you for making our last DT challenge such a pleasure with this really cute card.
Happy Christmas. Viv xxx

Unknown said...

Super cute love that image and what you did with it

Janice W. said...

Great idea and so CUTE! Merry Christmas! Thank you for joining the PK challenge!

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Cute card! Don't you just love PK stamps. Good luck on the PK challenge.

Stacy at Totally Twisted Cards
http://www.totallytwistedcards.com/content

Lorie said...

Great job, Vanessa! Thanks for playing along with us for The Peachy Keen Challenge!

LindaS said...

Wow such a cool sants - I really like the strips as background. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT