Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Card

Good afternoon everyone. I wanted to make a quick post of a birthday card I created for a friend of mine. I had originally created it for two reasons. (1) a birthday card for a friend and (2) as an entry to be a guest designer for The Digi Bells DT. Elisabeth Bell is one of my ALL time favorite stamp designers. I have some of her stamps from almost every collection she designs for and would have loved to have a chance. As it were I didn't get the card made on time so I'll try out next time. Here's what I came up with...
Here's a close up of Ms. Daisy:
One more of the beautiful flower:
What I used:
Daisy from Elisabeth Bell. I picked her up from Funky Kits but I went back to get more and couldn't find any stamps from Ms. Bell.
Copics: B63, B97, B32, BV04, BV00, BV02, G94, YG63, E00, E37, E55, E50 and E49.
I used purple stickles on the flowers in Daisy's hair.
All SU paper that has been retired.
A new Martha Stewart lace punch from Michael's.
Two different flower assortments (also from Michael's).

My GF should receive it in the mail this week. Can't wait to see what she thinks. :), Vanessa

2 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute image!! Great coloring!

Raven B said...

This is adorable. I love everything about it. I think I need that tool from Tim holtz my birthday is coming soon...lol love you
Me