Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Flaunt it Friday's... New Challenge Blog

Good evening all. I'm gearing up for Thanksgiving this year because it's at my house. So I wanted to make a quick post for a few things. The first being what I am thankful for:
1. My beautiful/talented/funny/amazing children. They are the loves of my life.
2. I am in the final year of my bachelors for Social Work for that I am blessed. One to have found my major (it honestly seems like it was designed just for me) and two that through it all I endured and am finally close enough to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
3. My family. They have been there for me through it all and are a blessing.
4. For all of the little things in life. It's weird what we just take for granted. I was doing laundry today and was thinking to myself.... wow this time last year I didn't have a washer and dryer in my house. I also didn't have a shower head. I only had a tub. So I am greatful that I am able to have Thanksgiving at my house this year and I am greatful for the roof over my head. :)

The second thing that I wanted to post is I just discovered a NEW challenge blog. It's called Flaunt it Friday's (Isn't the name just perfect!!!) They are starting on December 3rd and it is going to be a ton of different ways to flaunt our cricut machines. I am super excited since I love my cricut and am always looking for new ways to improve and expand my skills.So head on over to their blog and be sure to follow them so you can join in on the fun.

1 comment:

Norma said...

I can't wait to participate!!! Sounds like lots of fun:)