Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Post Two of Two

At Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. They challenged us to cut any animal from any cartridge. So I used my Create a Critter Cartidge. So flippin cute this cartidge is (I'm channeling Yoda). I also used my Create a Critter faces from PKS. I did a two page 8x8 layout for our next outing to the zoo. (I'm pushing for next week). Hope ya'll enjoy as I enjoyed creating it :). The empty spots are for my pictures and my journaling.
I used some SU Cardstock
Cardstock from my sis's stash
Create a Critter Cricut Cartidge (Wow CCCC)
PKS Stamps
White Gel Pen from PKS Stamps
:), Vanessa

7 comments:

Raven B said...

This turned out great. Love you
Me

Melinda Beltran said...

What a pretty and so COLORFUL layout! I love the Pink Elephant! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work. I just became a follower :-)

BrendaB said...

This is adorable! I love the PK faces on your zoo animals!

Dorcas said...

Cute layout! Loving to colors!! TFS!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

cute detailing on the cuts!!!

Kate said...

Adorable layout! Love the bright fun colours!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Stampleigh said...

Those animals are really cute! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh