Sunday, June 13, 2010

Rain Drops on Roses...

and Whiskers on Kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings. These are a few of my favorite things. I apologize the Sound of Music is one of my all time favorite movies and I found this challenge site called These are a few of my favorite things (http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/2010/06/today-is-day-our-big-news-announced.html). Which of course reminds me of the movie and I feel like singing the song. :) Anywhoo they are having a fabulous contest at their site and giving away a ton of really wonderful stuff in celebration of being published. So they asked me (alright alright us) to think of something using our favorite shoes. I of course am a shoe fanatic and knew I had to help them celebrate and I also wanted to scrap my shoes to remember years from now what I loved. So here it is...
This of course is only a few of my favorite shoes. I then included a picture of my daughter because poor thing she already has 7 pairs of shoes at 1 1/2. Hmmm I know she doesn't need all of them. I bought a paper piercing tool not to long ago and hadn't used it yet. So I drew a picture of one of my shoes, scanned it, then paper pierced it in the upper left hand corner. I just recently got back to scrappin but I'm pleased with the end result. Hope you enjoy and I'd love to see some of your favorite shoes.

What was used:
Jems from Tuesday Morning
SU Paper
Hmmm that's all???? WoW!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

heheheheehehe....I can relate...my 3 year old has almost as many as me!!! LOL!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy U found us, and sooooooooooooooooo happy U played along!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! AWESOME photos and love love love love the colors!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

This is just so lovely!Loving the colors and that photo..that
s a lot of shoes!!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!