Saturday, December 12, 2009

Peachykeen Challenge

This is for this weeks Peachy Keen Challenge. They asked for polka dots (which is on the ribbon), a border (plain red border), stripes (on the background to "Can't Catch Me"), and a stamped image (PK243). I used a peachy keen face on my gingerbread man who I cut with the cricut. I also used the cricut to cut the gingerbread house and the cop car. I embossed snow on the gingerbread house. My kids spilled lucky charms on the living room floor and instead of throwing them away I lined my gingerbread house with them. This is the first of many thank you bags for my kids teachers. I'm looking forward to comments :).

5 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

How cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

Nikki

My Creative Time said...

This is very Cute! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
xxx
Emma:)

Janice W. said...

What a cute little gift bag and great use of the spilled cereal! You can say your children helped with the decorations on the gift bag. ;)
Thanks for joining us at PKS!!

Lorie said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Hugs,
Lorie

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

HOW fun and cute is this! LOL.. the "cop car" - I cracked right up! This is such a fun card! Thank you so much for sharing this joyful card with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! :) Happy Holidays! Hugs, Kathy